Bristol Pennsylvania Location
Pennsylvania has been a strategic part of U.S. history and as well as MetaSource. Pennsylvania has many geographical benefits that help our company deliver time sensitive products and services. A few of the most significant benefits offered by Pennsylvania include:
- East Coast Time Zone
- Close proximity to the major Financial sectors, New York and Eastern business hubs
- Great technological infrastructure
- Expansive, well-educated workforce
The Bristol site was an integral location for Mackin Imaging Systems, one of the founding companies that merged to form MetaSource. Since the merger between Data Services Direct and Mackin Imaging, the site has remained the headquarters for MetaSource.
Bristol is a suburb of Philadelphia and offers MetaSource the convenience of working closely with many East Coast suppliers, vendors, and clients. Over 20,000 square feet has been dedicated to serve as our largest center of BPO production excellence and services, operating around the clock everyday of the year. Also, the Bristol location hosts one of our major contact management center that employs over 100agents and managers. Overall the Bristol, PA site supports MetaSource as an international company with its headquarters in one of the main business sectors of the world.
We are experts in managing high profile and complex outsourcing operations. MetaSource strategically maximizes the advantages Pennsylvania offers to deliver the competitive advantage and production scale our clients seek. Not only do we make it easy to deploy high-quality, cost-saving processes, but MetaSource provides a secured environment our clients can trust through SAS 70/AT 101 Type II certification and PCI level compliance.
All systems and procedures are consistent across-the-board for every company location. Our infrastructure design allows MetaSource the flexibility to maneuver projects depending on time-tables, production schedules, and business continuity to the optimal point of production.
The Bristol, PA and MetaSource locations offer the following benefits:
- Data Entry in 26 Languages
- Content Management for Typed and Handwritten Documents
- 24-hour production availability
- Disaster Recovery through developed across-the-board programs domestically and internationally
- Contact Management Centers with over 100+ agents
- Business Continuity through each location
- SAS 70/AT 101 Type II Certification and PCI Certification
- Quality control developed inside all operations
Labor and Information Process Specialization in over 10 industries and market segments.
For more information contact:
Mike Schmutz | Manager of Marketing and Sales Operations
MetaSource LLC | 12894 S. Pony Express Road Ste 700, Draper, UT 84020