Client is a nationally recognized firm that develops innovative multichannel marketing programs for high profile publishers and fulfillment clients.
Challenges and Requirements:
Client needed to quickly replace an existing vendor and came to MetaSource based on its very successful nine-year history using MetaSource in other lines of business. Key objectives were to make an extremely rapid conversion while improving quality.
The client’s customers represented some of the world’s most prestigious marketers, so the quality requirements were not only stringent, but had frequently included performance penalty clauses.
The client’s head of customer service described this contract has having one of the most demanding on boarding processes in the industry. It required two weeks of intense initial and ongoing training to cope with multiple client systems, a new CRM system, multiple queues, and several hundred transaction types.
The MetaSource Solution
MetaSource Customer Care executives formed a swat team to head the new solution. They simultaneously analyzed the existing system, began the multi-system integration, designed custom reporting and reengineered a new solution that would meet the client’s needs. The goal and imperative of the company was “get it right, get it right the first time and get it done quickly.”
The resulting solution was:
- Designed to accelerate the training schedule with continuous feedback to client trainers
- Monitored the training process to uncover additional process improvements
- Delivered 100% quality reporting, time in process and utilization reports that analyzed benchmarked performance of individual agents
- Integrated with all client systems
- Customer went live in two weeks with multiple queues
- MetaSource staff won three customer awards for improving best practices during the first several months
Custom reporting that exceeded customer expectations and deemed “just awesome” by client internal customer services group