Accounts Payable is one of your organization's core accounting functions, but it may also be one of your biggest headaches.
Do You Have Any of These AP Headaches?
Manual data entry, cumbersome PO matching, and tedious approvals can drive up your processing costs, not to mention overwhelming and overworking your staff.
If that's not bad enough, failure to pay invoices on time means missed discounts and late fees, and consistent failure can affect your credit rating and drive up borrowing costs. Poor tracking of invoice history and approvals complicates audits and opens the door to fraud, duplicate payments, contract leakage, and other compliance risks. And inefficiencies in AP processing make it difficult to manage your cash and maintain good vendor relations.
In this whitepaper, you will learn how to automate accounts payable with ApplicationXtender document management and workflow automation software to realize the following benefits:
- Reduce costs by eliminating paper handling and manual processing of invoices
- Avoid late payments and missed discounts
- Improve your compliance with policies and regulations
- Simplify audits
- Get better control over your cash flow
- Enhance vendor relations
You will also learn how these organizations have benefited from automating AP with ApplicationXtender:
- Globaltranz: a logistics company reduces invoice processing costs by over 50%
- Metrolink: a commuter rail authority reduces the payment cycle by 4 days
- University of Arkansas Medical Sciences: an Academic Health Center cuts invoice processing time by 75%
Download the ApplicationXtender AP Automation Whitepaper by filling out the form below: