Are Your Partners Providing Innovative Financial Services to Help You Stay Away from Regulatory and Business Challenges?
Financial Services companies face a new ever-shifting environment characterized by increased compliance and regulatory challenges, greater transparency requirements and a much lower tolerance for risk. Corporations today need resource and content management partners that help solve problems and offer innovative solutions.
MetaSource’s Financial Services can help you!
MetaSource plays a vital role in helping clients take charge of their operations, providing a full range of solutions designed to address the new regulatory environment facing the financial services industry today. We offer the Marketplace a portfolio of BPO services designed to reduce manual data input, document routing, content capture, customer service and call center capacity. Through the strategic implementation of key processes, our clients have enjoyed substantial savings, reduced compliance risk and improved business results.
Our experience allows us to fully understand each of our client’s critical success factors through partnership and collaboration. We offer insight on how process, technology and operating best practices can have an immediate and significant impact.
MetaSource provides services and solutions for the following lines of business and processes:
Our specialized Financial Industry services have provided:
- A recruiting and training engine that generates pools of specialized agents in 7 days.
- Process Reengineering and staff augmentation enabled consultancy to outsource order entry and loan file prep functions increasing specialized auditor capacity by 50%.
- Staffing flexibility that allows the client to manage unexpected flux in call center activity with minimal disruption and lost calls.
- Agent performance that has allowed the client to consolidate call centers and expand coverage by 33%.
- Solutions to further allow clients to reduce costs associated with back office and service related functions.
- Re-allocate resources to provide special single point of contact coverage for select borrowers.
We Can Help...
Call toll-free 888-634-7684 or...