Process Innovation That Took Customer Loyalty to a Whole New Level
Client is a successful mall-based retailer that sells casual apparel to a targeted demographic. It operates more than 1,000 retail stores in the US, Canada and abroad.
Challenges and Requirements
Client was evaluating best approach and resources to rollout a high profile, national loyalty campaign. Objectives were the accelerated and accurate capture of customer shopper data that would help drive revenue growth and future penetration of their targeted market space. A launch failure would result in missed opportunity both in revenue and market share gain. Further compounding the situation was a non performing vendor that was failing in the areas of data capture turnaround time and creating innovative ways to manage the capture process.
The MetaSource Solution
MetaSource was selected to manage this launch based upon its loyalty enrollment experience working with specialty retailers and its ability to demonstrate innovative processing techniques and targeted cost of customer acquisition. MetaSource worked closely with the client to understand its internal processes and evaluate previous campaign components and results. Value tools implemented were designed to scrub shopper data to ensure the higher possible accuracy. These included:
- Shopper addresses were run against CASS-certified address correction software and appended with ZIP+4 to validate addresses.
- Records without a ZIP+4 were queued to an exceptions file for blind key verification of the street address. Client received the benefit of full address key verification at a fraction of the cost.
- Capture operators and analysts performed Advanced Address Repair services using web-based tools to find, interpret, and repair “bad” addresses. Net result was an improved customer record and improved contact potential.
- Over 6.5 million enrollments were processed in the first year.
- 1.6 million addresses were repaired (98% of undeliverable addresses) for successful customer contact.
- Client produced $40,000,000 per year of incremental revenue from these customers.
- As a result of improved customer data, this customer has saved over $1,000,000 in operating and contact management costs.
We Can Help
Find out how MetaSource can help improve data capture turnaround time and create innovative ways to manage the capture process.Contact Us