New Solutions for AX
ApplicationXtender Knowledge and Innovation: New Products from MetaSource
MetaSource is committed to build solutions that will help our partners sell and deploy content strategies that maximize business performance associated with the ApplicationXtender product suite. Building on extensive product knowledge and best in class technology, MetaSource has developed and deployed new products for the application.
User Administration provides a web based User Administration for EMC ApplicationXtender. MetaSource User Administration allows distributed administration of Premise Based or SaaS based ApplicationXtender deployments.
Supported functionality includes:
- User Management
- Group Management
- AX Native and Windows Security Support
- Alternate Security settings
- Document Level Security
- User password assignment
- Delegated Security support
- Process ID Management
MetaSource User Administration 6.5 is immediately available. MetaSource User Administration is listed as a separately priced module for MetaSource partners.
MetaSource Secure Store provides ApplicationXtender with an encrypted secure connection to Microsoft File Server volumes. MetaSource Secure Store is compatible with Microsoft Encrypted File Services (EFS) that provides seamless at rest encryption. The combination of MetaSource Secure Store and Microsoft EFS makes the deployment of a secure storage tier simple and affordable.
MetaSource Secure Store 1.0 is immediately available. MetaSource Secure Store is listed as a separately priced module for MetaSource partners.
MetaSource's latest product release integrates mobile technology with ApplicationXtender to bring any stored content to users instantly. MetaMobil™ is easily configured to access any premise based or hosted content management repository, and it provides a rich user experience that includes the following functionality:
- Simple AX Server / Data Source configuration supporting CM & MS Windows Security
- Ad-hoc & Saved Query support including Full Text
- Query Results saved for later use
- Document view integration with AX Web
- AX Web Email Interface support
- Email Document link to another Mobile Device
- Export Document, Page or PDF version of Document
- Optional notification support to receive the latest MetaSource & AX related News
Additional functionality that is provided with the purchase of MetaSource Mobile Server Component:
- Import new Document or Page from Camera, Photos & other Apps
- Versioning support Check-Out / Check-In / Undo Check-out
- Delete Document, Page and Page Version Support
- Move Document Page
MetaMobil™ is compatible with iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™ and is immediately available on the iTunes App Store (keyword = MetaSource).
To learn more about the latest product releases and how they can boost your experience with ApplicationXtender please contact:
Mario Duckett, Vice President of Content Management Solutions
(267) 552-6325, email@example.com
Mark Hanson., Executive Director of Development – Content Management Solutions
(267) 552-6380, firstname.lastname@example.org