Have Document Management System challenges? Lack resources or expertise to deploy Content Management Solutions?
MetaSource’s Professional Services Organization assists customers with all aspects of their document and information management system needs. Whether on an enterprise or departmental application basis, MetaSource plays an important role in the customer care process from your initial sales call through the life of the system.
MetaSource consulting and development professionals have over 15 years experience designing applications ranging from image enabling to complex business process automation. They are well versed in our software solutions as well as a variety of other technology platforms.
MetaSource can help your program get back on track saving you time, money and missed opportunity
We work closely with our clients to formulate the detailed requirements for each solution. This includes scanning and indexing, workflow design, electronic forms and end user requirements. Our program provides clients with flexible options that include supporting internal IT resources, providing full outsource and deployment support to providing a wide array of specialized training and knowledge transfer sessions with end user administrators. Our goal is to assist companies in assuring that their implementation is done correctly the first time, every time.
Components of our Professional Services Program are as follows:
Design, Development and Implementation
- Mapping key business processes and user roles
- Identifying the “As Is” process
- Design of the “To Be” process
- Identify integration points
- Development of Design
- System and User Acceptance Testing
- Implementation of solution into production environment
- End User and Administrator Training
- Individual, Group or Classroom Training
- System and Configuration Documentation
- Project Acceptance
- Software Customization
Third Party Software Integration
- Sage MAS Software
- Great Plains
- Custom Utility Creation
- Proprietary Imaging Systems Conversions
Post Implementation Support
- Ongoing maintenance of the solution
- Communication of functional capabilities
- Capture possible future enhancements
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Communication of new product features and releases that are relevant to the customer
The MetaSource Experience
- Expertise - The MetaSource Professional Services team can help you and your organization rapidly deploy aggressive strategies to maximize business performance. Our suite of BPO programs and solutions will help you and your organization drive revenue growth, maximize operational and organizational agility, and improve customer loyalty.
- Implementation - We understand that the most important component of the proposed solution is the implementation. MetaSource has the expertise on staff to mitigate risks associated with implementations. Our solutions are implemented within an average of 6-8 weeks.
- Integration - The MetaSource Professional Services staff allows our clients to minimize the impact of new system implementation by integrating our solutions with the client’s existing third party systems as appropriate. This reduces the time and expense of training the end users while providing the benefit of MetaSource Solutions through the familiar interface of an existing system.
- Support - MetaSource’s talented Professional Services organization has years of experience working with all aspects of document management systems. We work closely with clients to understand their business needs and to minimize interruption to daily operations. Support does not end once an installation is complete. Our Client and Technical Support teams are well trained to answer a full range of questions associated with the solution installed.
Partnership - MetaSource is considered by many of our clients as a valued partner and business advisor. Our objective is not only to provide dependable and quality services at a competitive price but to assist our clients in long-term planning and better utilization of technology and support of their customers and organizations. We help them quickly and reliably reduce the operational cost structure and strategically reposition their organization’s overall competitiveness.
We Can Help...
Call toll-free 888-634-7684 or...