Rapid On-Boarding of Online Loan Product Launch with a 60% Reduction in Customer Service Calltime
National Online Lender for underbanked consumers serving over 1 million customers with $3 billion in small dollar short term, credit portfolio.
Challenge and Requirements
New product launches required extensive and time consuming onboarding that the company needed to reduce without negatively effecting customer loyalty. The key requirements were:
- Constant calibration throughout the campaign design process
- An integrated solution that maintained customer satisfaction but also delivered qualified loan verification.
- Recruit and onboard agents in multiple CRM and loan verification programs with ongoing partner and system calibration.
Speed to market – Ability to make changes in minutes to hours not days
The MetaSource Solution
MetaSource focused on a meet and exceed solution that refined the offering with program developers and beta teams. With a close partnership focus, MetaSource developed a system development program that:
- Provided highly critical, experienced agents with the skills necessary to ramp up, sustain and improve a new program launch.
- Developed software and processes through onsite collaboration with both companies development teams working through specific functions and procedures
- Integrated with all client 3rd party systems
- Multi-location and time zone coverage
BPO Services Provided:
- Process Management Consulting
- Inbound/Outbound Contact Center
- Lead Contact, loan and 3rd party verification and customer service support
- Loan by Phone Verification
- Email/FAX processing
- Rigorous continuous improvement resulting in a 60% reduction in call time while contributing to the company maintaining an overall customer satisfaction rating of 94%
- Providing Highly critical agents experienced in the systems during the on boarding processes and maintaining an 88% retention rate
Real-time feedback to marketing and developer teams to tweak offering and customer interaction on the fly