Mortgage Automation & The National Mortgage Servicing Conference
If you’re a mortgage servicer and Attending the National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2016, visit MetaSource in booth #315
Mortgage Servicing Automation & Compliance
Mortgage servicing has been brought to the forefront of the quality control (QC) conversation. Never before has the industry faced as much regulatory scrutiny, even as the sub-prime debacle fades into the past. If that wasn’t challenging enough, competition is once again intensifying to pre-housing bubble levels. Mortgage servicers need new ways to ensure the accuracy, completeness and compliance of loans that are economical and help to differentiate their quality of service.
Did you know that with effective mortgage automation and compliance solutions you can reduce servicing costs by 35% to 70%? But many mortgage servicers don’t know where to start.
Stop by our booth at the National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2016 in booth #315 to learn about the following:
- Quicker Boarding and Loan Transfers with immediate document deficiency identification and reporting
- More Accurate Doc Typing, Indexing and Data Extraction using a combination of technology, process and people
- Enterprise Content Management software and workflow solutions for mortgage with MetaStor, powered by EMC and with 3,000 installations, both premise and cloud based
- Reduced Manual Tasks through integration with leading mortgage servicing platform
- Risk Reduction through CFPB Servicing File request automation
- Increased Compliance through our Mortgage Compliance Advisors solutions, which provides servicing, post-close, pre-fund audits and more
Can’t Make It?
- Download our Mortgage Servicing QC Requirements whitepaper
- Download our Guide to Gaining a Competitive Advantage Through Mortgage Document Management whitepaper
National Mortgage Servicing Conference Details
February 16-19, 2016: The Hyatt Regency Orlando, FL
The National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo is a “must-attend” event for servicers of all sizes and business models and is hosted by the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). The event is designed to provide the tools needed for servicers to succeed now and in the future. Today, mortgage servicers are being asked to be more efficient and do more with less, and our 2016 program brings you the strategies needed to meet that demand and to build a more profitable servicing operation.