Store, Track & Retrieve Critical Documents Quickly & Easily
With document management software, you can store, retrieve, track, and share documents across your organization quickly and easily – with access controlled down to the individual document level.
With cloud document management, these documents can be accessed from any device. With MetaSource professional services and robotic process automation (RPA), document management capability can be added to your accounting, ERP or other back-end software so your employees can store, track and retrieve in the software they use every day.
Multiple Document Management Options
MetaSource offers the following document management software solutions:
We support over 4,000 installations of OpenText™ Application Content Management*
Cloud version of OpenText ACM developed by MetaSource
Mobile version of OpenText ACM developed by MetaSource
Cloud and on-premise document management from Upland Software
* Formerly AX: ApplicationXender
How Document Management Improves Efficiency & Reduces Costs
Reduce the number of “I can’t find the document!” moments, while also lowering employee time spent on repetitive tasks, increase time spent on more profitable activities, better meet compliance and retention guidelines, reduce storage costs, provide better customer service, and improve document access from anywhere at any time.
- Better manage and control your documents with access level privileges, functionality controls, audit trails, utilization reports, and security logs
- Leverage your software investment with built-in scalability for unlimited users and projects
- Make it easier for your team to access business critical documents from anywhere at any time, even when working remotely
- Easily enforce centralized document storage and indexing to ensure version control
- Retrieve and share documents in seconds from any computer or mobile device
- Streamline AP, HR and other processes by integrating document management with your line-of-business applications
- Meet regulatory compliance guidelines more easily
- Reduce labor and real estate costs, and mitigate risk