Convert Your Microfilm into Searchable PDFs & Other Digital Image Formats
Digitizing 16mm and 35mm microfilm into PDF, TIFF or JPG images gives you faster access, easier sharing and protects the film from fading and becoming unreadable.
This is especially important if you’ve handled your microfilm lately and found any blemishes, brittleness or a vinegar-like smell. While there are claims that microfilm can last up to 500 years, the conditions that would be necessary – zero humidity and no temperature changes – are difficult for most facilities to maintain.
Trust MetaSource to scan your microfilm and avoid the need to invest in costly microfilm conversion equipment and supplemental labor.
Indexed Film Means No More Manual Searching
Once we’ve scanned your microfilm, we index it with 99.5% accuracy guaranteed. You’ll be able to use your computer or mobile device to search your digitized microfilm and find exactly what you’re looking for in seconds.
Benefits of Scanning Your Microfilm
- View your digitized microfilm from any computer or mobile device – anytime, anywhere
- Search the images you need quickly with optical character recognition (OCR) and high-quality indexing
- Experience superb image quality and linearity ensured with LED illumination and software
- Enhance signatures and handwritten information on your microfilm
- Share your scanned microfilm securely with authorized individuals
- Protect critical information from physical destruction and loss
- Eliminate the need for a microfilm reader/printer and its costly maintenance, repair and replacement parts
- Save space
Get a Quote Today
For decades, MetaSource has provided microfilm scanning and conversion services for government agencies, insurance companies and more. We’ve earned their business because no one can scan microfilm more efficiently and cost-effectively.