Stay HIPAA Compliant While Improving Efficiency
At our secure document scanning facilities, our HIPAA trained staff receives, preps, scans, and indexes your medical records under the protection of an advanced security system.
HIPAA compliant medical record scanning enables you to:
- Immediately access scanned medical records directly from within your electronic medical/health record (EMR/EHR) system for historic patient information
- Reallocate space used for filing cabinets and storage boxes to patient services
- Quickly integrate patient files from doctors merging with your practice
- Assure HIPAA compliance by choosing us as your medical record scanning partner
- Eliminate the need for data entry or patient form filing by implementing e-forms
- Provide superior patient service
Ensure File Security with Trusted Document Management Software
In addition to patient file scanning, MetaSource offers secure document management software that integrates with your EMR/EHR and ensures HIPAA compliance in numerous ways:
- Permits only authorized parties to access patient information
- Includes audit trails, data integrity, identity authentication, and secure data transmission
- Ensures all patient information is backed up and available following a disaster
- Maintains the appropriate physical safeguards, including power conditioning, backup power, redundant network connections, etc.
Why Choose MetaSource as Your Medical Record Scanning Partner?
At MetaSource, we know your office has to remain fully functional to serve your patients, and our medical record scanning and document management solutions allow you to do just that. Your medical records can be processed in batches, and if you happen to need one of the files we’re working on, it’s no problem. Just say the word and we’ll get the digitized patient file to you in no time. Our proprietary tracking system allows us to pinpoint any file at any time, no matter where it is in the scanning process, making it easy for us to provide you with the documents you need when you need them.