MetaSource will be among 50 exhibitors and 850 attendees at next month’s Lend360 conference in Dallas.
The October 11-13 event is the leading networking event for online lenders, drawing professionals from five continents and representing all aspects of the industry.
Be sure to visit us at Booth #40 to see how we can help you avoid many of the quality control headaches faced by lenders, servicers and investors.
Automation & Compliance: A Full Suite of Solutions
MetaSource streamlines origination and servicing with customized software and services, including:
- Document & Data Ingestion: capturing every type of loan documentation, through every ingestion portal, including trailing documents
- Content Capture & Automated Processing: sorting and validating all inbound loan documentation from auto document classification to data mapping
- Workflow & Decisioning: streamlining all document-based processing with workflow automation software with document checklists and automated alerts
- Reconciliation & Auditing: identifying incomplete loan documentation and assuring loans are done correctly
- Compliance, Quality & Retention: ensuring zero defect loans with pre-fund and post-close quality control (QC) services
- User Experience & Support: allowing user self-service with document management and integration with LOS/LSS systems, and call center services to handle borrower questions and missing documents
What’s New with MetaSource
It has been an exciting year for MetaSource. In February we acquired Orion Financial Group, which has added the following services to our portfolio:
- Lien Releases: Learn how to streamline the lien release process and eliminate rejections
- Assignment of Mortgages (AOM): Make sure that assignments are done correctly
- Collateral File Review & Tracking: Identify all missing loan documents
- Title Policy & Document Retrieval: Retrieve all missing mortgage documents, including titles and assignments
In May, we added Dataimage to our group of companies, boosting our business process automation (BPA) offering with Dataimage’s advanced document capture expertise and status as a Kofax Platinum Partner. Dataimage also extends our business process outsourcing (BPO) services with the document scanning service bureau operation.