Conquer Information Overload with Intelligent Capture
Today’s information comes from a myriad of directions—paper and electronic documents, scanned images, emails, faxes, mobile and more. And it is all valuable. IDC projects that organizations that analyze all relevant data and deliver actionable information will achieve an extra $430 billion in productivity gains over their less analytically oriented peers by 2020, according to Deloitte in their article, “Dark analytics: Illuminating opportunities hidden within unstructured data” (2017).
Deriving value from information means enterprises need to extract data from numerous complex and disparate sources − the volume and complexity of which requires organization, classification and document conversion.
Intelligent Enterprise Capture, One Department at a Time
OpenText Intelligent Capture delivers best-in-class document scanning and capture software for transforming paper documents, faxes and other electronic documents into actionable information used by AP accounts payable, human resources and other departments throughout your enterprise.
OpenText Intelligent Capture includes designer, desktop and enhancements to auto classification that simplify the development and deployment of capture projects, delivering superior accuracy and operator productivity. MetaSource is the largest North American distributor of OpenText Intelligent Capture.
OpenText Intelligent Capture enables organizations to capture documents and data from paper, electronic files, and other sources, transforming it into digital content and delivering it into content management systems and business processes. By helping businesses reduce manual paper handling steps, OpenText Intelligent Capture minimizes processing errors, improves data accuracy, and accelerates business processes by making information instantly available in content repositories like Documentum, Application Content Management and Microsoft SharePoint.
With OpenText Intelligent Capture, businesses can leverage a proven enterprise document capture platform that scales to handle a few thousand documents or several million documents per day, allowing businesses to meet their future business growth.
- Device Integration: capture documents from hundreds of scanners, multi-function devices, fax, email, and other digital sources
- Image Quality Checks: enhance image quality for better accuracy
- Document Identification: increase productivity by automatically identifying scanned documents based on barcodes, patch codes, or separator sheets
- Data Capture: reduce manual data entry by automatically capturing machine-printed text and barcodes.
- Business System Integration: automatically deliver documents and data into content management systems, workflow processes, and databases
- Data Validation: set business rules to ensure the accuracy of captured data and to reduce errors
- High Volume Batch Capture: scale from thousands to millions of document images captured per day
- Unified Designer: develop, test and deploy capture projects quickly using the point-and-click setup and configuration
- Accounts payable invoices and correspondence
- New employee hiring, onboarding and benefits enrollment
- Mortgage origination and servicing
- New account opening and onboarding
- Patient admissions
- Legal contracts
- Claims processing
- Insurance underwriting
- Account servicing
- Tax filings
- Social services
- Prescription fulfillment
- Shipping and receiving
- eInput: captures documents through an easy-to-use, web-based interface, allowing organizations to make it simple for branch offices, remote locations, and desktops throughout the enterprise to quickly scan and capture documents for content management and business applications
- Invoice Capture: transforms paper invoices into digital images, automatically capturing, validating, and delivering invoice data into workflow process, enterprise content management (ECM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounts payable, and other back-end systems
- Mobile Toolkit: turns a mobile gadget into a sophisticated and efficient portable scanning device that captures documents and has the ability to transform information into useful, actionable data