Over 200 Innovative Sessions that Will Drive Your Digital Transformation
Oxford Economics recently conducted a study commissioned by SAP of over 3,100 executives around the world about the opportunities and challenges facing companies as they attempt a digital transformation. Respondents come from 17 countries or regional groupings, across small, midsize and large enterprises.
Their report defined the characteristics of the Top 100 digital transformation leaders:
- They are focused on true transformation: they avoid episodic, piecemeal changes and instead embrace a cross-organizational approach designed to enable constant change
- They transform customer-facing functions first: leaders view the customer experience as the gateway to a successful digital transformation and they are 58% more likely to cite customer empowerment as a key global trend
- They invest in next-generation technology: leaders report a high level of investment in cloud computing and enterprise mobility, double-digit growth in Big Data and analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT), and hypergrowth in robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning and artificial intelligence
- They are talent driven: with skills that drive digital transformation in high demand, leaders are investing heavily in recruiting and training and in tearing down frustrating process roadblocks
How does your organization compare?
See for Yourself
OpenText Enterprise World 2018 is among the largest technology conferences in the enterprise content management (ECM) and content services industry. Over three days from July 10-12 at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, you will gain inspiration from your colleagues, cultivate your network and learn how to harness a digital transformation to move your company forward.
OpenText Enterprise World stats:
- 5,000+ expected attendees
- 200+ breakout sessions
- 90+ industry experts
- 80+ exhibitors
- 25+ training Courses
Learn How MetaSource Helps You Achieve Digital Transformation
Stop by the MetaSource pod, #715, to learn more about the following:
- How to achieve a digital content transformation, priced for the mid-market but scalable for the largest enterprises
- The latest information governance developments for government agencies and heavily regulated industries
- Streamlining AP document processing so that vendors are paid faster, customers pay faster and cash flow is healthy
- The latest OpenText ECM products, including ApplicationXtender 16.3 and Captiva 7.7
- How not to fail at digital transformation!