Information Rights Management
Information security breaches are usually the result of insiders taking or sending confidential material beyond your organization’s walls, accidentally or maliciously. Fortunately, maintaining persistent control of information is now possible, even if a document passes beyond the firewall.
ApplicationXtender IRM provides access control by assigning rights protection policies to documents as they exit or are emailed from the ApplicationXtender document repository.
OpenText ApplicationXtender IRM Delivers
- Information Security: leverage robust information controls such as watermarking, rights expiration, and guest access
- Protection Beyond the Firewall: Secure sensitive information even after it exits the repository or passes beyond the organizational firewall
- Access Control: Specify with document field-level precision which users or groups of users are able to access information
- User-Driven Controls: Empower end users with dynamic information controls to revoke or alter access permissions to sensitive information
- Version Control: Ensure only the current version of a document is accessible to users