ApplicationXtender (AppXtender or AX) is the leading document management software application for small and medium-sized businesses on the market.
MetaSource has been an AppXtender distributor and value-added reseller (VAR) since 2006. Below are three primary ways we support AX users.
Contact MetaSource Technical Support to assist with any issue or question you may have regarding the use of ApplicationXtender.
If you’re not yet on a MetaSource AX maintenance contract, contact us so we can get you on the right plan.
Reminder: as previously announced by OpenText, the following are end of primary and extended support dates for versions previous to older versions of ApplicationXtender:
- AX 6.5 SP2: all primary and extended support has ended
- AX 7.0 & AX 7.0 SP1: primary support has ended and extended support (year 2 – best effort only) expires January 31, 2019
- AX 8.0: primary support has ended, extended support (year 1 – same level of support expires January 31, 2019, and extended support (year 2 – best effort only) expires January 31, 2020
- AX 8.1: primary support has ended, extended support (year 1 – same level of support expires January 31, 2020, and extended support (year 2 – best effort only) expires January 31, 2021
- See all AX versions and end-of-service-life (EOSL) dates here
Contact us to upgrade your version of ApplicationXtender, especially if you’re using 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.1, 8.0, or 8.1. We provide whatever combination of upgrade support you may need, including consulting, remote upgrades (if applicable), and onsite, end-to-end upgrades.
Our certified experts can help you customize your AX document management software. Including services around Image Enablement of Line of Business applications, Web / Mobile Services Support, and Custom Development. Contact us to discuss your application and what you need done.