Application Content Management (ACM) is the leading document management software application for small and medium-sized businesses on the market.
MetaSource has been an ACM distributor and value-added reseller (VAR) since 2006. Below are three primary ways we support ACM users.
Contact MetaSource Technical Support to assist with any issue or question you may have regarding the use of Application Content Management.
If you’re not yet on a MetaSource ACM maintenance contract, contact us so we can get you on the right plan.
Reminder: as previously announced by OpenText, the following are end of primary and extended support dates for versions previous to older versions of Application Content Management (formerly ApplicationXtender):
- AX 6.5 SP2: all primary and extended support has ended
- AX 7.0 & AX 7.0 SP1: primary support has ended and extended support (year 2 – best effort only) expires January 31, 2019
- AX 8.0: primary support has ended, extended support (year 1 – same level of support expires January 31, 2019, and extended support (year 2 – best effort only) expires January 31, 2020
- AX 8.1: primary support has ended, extended support (year 1 – same level of support expires January 31, 2020, and extended support (year 2 – best effort only) expires January 31, 2021
- See all ACM versions and end-of-service-life (EOSL) dates here
Contact us to upgrade your version of Application Content Management (ACM), especially if you’re using 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.1, 8.0, or 8.1. We provide whatever combination of upgrade support you may need, including consulting, remote upgrades (if applicable), and onsite, end-to-end upgrades.
We even offer Foxit file compression software as an ACM add-on, so you can give your PDF document management process the upgrade it needs. Learn more about Foxit PDF software here.
Our certified experts can help you customize your ACM document management software. Including services around Image Enablement of Line of Business applications, Web / Mobile Services Support, and Custom Development. Contact us to discuss your application and what you need done.
Contact us to learn more about ACM document management software