Using production grade microfilm scanners, we will scan your 16mm or 35mm microfilm rolls into PDF, TIFF or JPG electronic documents. MetaSource has scanned microfilm for clients for over 40 years.
Microfilm Scanning Benefits
Scanning your microfilm is a great way to save space, make these documents instantly available when searching and will prevent information loss from film deterioration or damage due to flooding or fire. Other benefits include:
- Makes microfilm readers obsolete saves you money on repair, maintenance and replacement
- Superb image quality and linearity ensured with LED illumination and software
- Enhancement of signatures and handwritten information
- 12-bit scanning and output images
- Microfilm information will be securely stored and never lost, damaged or degraded
- We can automatically import your newly electronic documents into your accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP) or other line-of-business software without human intervention
- Electronic documents can be quickly searched for and emailed for collaboration and better decision-making
The MetaSource Difference
For decades now, we’ve scanned microfilm for insurance companies, HR departments, government agencies, and other organizations all over the US. We’ve earned their business because no one understands or can more efficiently and cost-effectively convert microfilm into electronic documents than we can.